VIP Gala Dinner Saturday Evening 13th May 2017
This is an exclusive evening where our VIP Guest Keynote Speaker Ana Maria Vasquez from Denver, Colorado, USA is invited to spend the evening with us. Ana Maria pictured below will be speaking on 'Trees as Messengers' following the sumptious 3 course meal; additionally she will be speaking on the Sunday as a Keynote Speaker. Join us on this fabulous VIP Gala Dinner and relax in beautiful surroundings of the Craiglands Hotel and grounds. If you cant attend the dinner dont worry you can purchase weekend only rate.
We have a fabulous Gala evening planned for you.
- Meet before our Gala dinner for an informal chat, drink and get together at the bar and mingle with other delegates and speakers
- Enjoy a sumptious 3 Course meal, vegetarian and vegan selections. Menu here
- Dinner includes 2 complimentary glasses of wine to accompany your meal
- And be enthralled with our after dinner VIP Guest Keynote Speaker Ana Maria Vasquez from Denver, Colorado, USA
- Followed by a fun evening where you can relax and enjoy yourselves with a disco and dancing till midnight
There are several delegate options available to allow you the flexibility to choose what suits you.Visit our fabulous Gala Dinner Menu selection & Special dietary reques menu here.
Join us for the two day VIP Delegate Rate including the Gala DinnerWe would love to see you there but if you are unable to attend both days we have a Daily Delegate RateIf you decide at a later stage you would like to join us for the Gala dinner then you can pay seperatelyOr just join us for dinner! The main thing is we would love to see you and share what we can when we can.
'Trees as Messengers'
Ana Maria was a Tree Talker before she even heard from the animals.
The trees have been sharing some very important and pertinent messages about our communication with animals.
The wisdom and offerings from the trees is so impressive because they have been on the planet and have witnessed our human energetics for hundreds of years, some even longer than that.
They have deep and rich insights about humans and how to access our unique abilities with the animals and nature. You are invited to take your connection to the natural world to a deeper level!